This recipe comes in at 16 points so if you make 8 flapjacks, they will be 2 points each on No Count.
If counting, the recipe comes in at about 41 points, so you could make 10 flapjacks for 4 points each.
Ingredients (makes 8 or 10):
- 100g oats, blitzed in food processor
- 150g oats
- 40g currants (6 points)
- 1 bag of M&S Guilt-free Snacking Sweet and Salty Popcorn (from multi-pack) (2 points)
- 80g Flora light (8 points)
- 6 tbsp Myprotein sugar-free butterscotch syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 or 2 apples, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp ginger
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the oats, blitzed oats and ginger in a bowl.
- Add the Flora and rub in with fingertips.
- Add apple, currants and popcorn, and mix.
- Finally, add the sugar-free syrup and lemon juice and mix.
- Press the mixture into a baking tray – I used one that was 24cm x 18cm but it wasn’t quite big enough to hold all the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and cut into the number of slices you require.
- Leave to cool in the baking tray before taking out.
You could use 2 bags of the popcorn if you wanted to and cut out 9 flapjacks so that they are still 2 points each (on No Count).