This recipe works out at 3 points – only the vegan/vegetarian sausages need pointing.
- 2 Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages
- mushrooms (I use portobello or chestnut, chopped)
- a small can of plum tomatoes
- a small can of baked beans (I use low sugar/salt)
- 2 WW white wraps
- Frylight (or oil from you allowance)
- Grill the sausages until crispy and brown. Meanwhile, fry the mushrooms and warm the beans and tomatoes.
- Warm your wraps – I do about 20 seconds in the microwave. Lay them out and top with the other ingredients. I cut the sausage into 4-5 slices.
- Wrap and eat.
This is very filling and one wrap might be enough for some. You can add ketchup, brown sauce or wholegrain mustard. I put a dollop of home-made hummus, just adjust the points. If I have no fresh mushrooms, I use tinned. If no wraps, I may have it with potato cakes.