This is one of my favourite recipes on the website and I regularly build it into my weekly meal plan. It's a great recipe for a dinner party too!
Points per serving:
No Count: 1sp
WW Freestyle: 4sp
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 salmon fillets, cooked
- 4 WW wraps
- 1 tbsp olive oil (from daily allowance) use a calorie-controlled spray if following WW Freestyle
- an onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g passata
- a tsp mixed herbs
- 20g chilli pesto
- 100g Yeo Valley 0% crème fraiche or quark
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 100g WW grated cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onion. Fry for about 5 minutes before adding the garlic and cooking for a further minute.
- Add the passata, mixed herbs, 2 handfuls of spinach and chilli pesto. Season to taste and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put about a quarter of this sauce in an ovenproof dish.
- Place the wraps open on your worktop and place some of the creme fraiche down the middle of each one.
- Put the remaining spinach on the creme fraiche and then top each one with a cooked salmon fillet.
- Roll each wrap up and place them on the sauce in the ovenproof dish.
- Cover the wraps with the remaining sauce and sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
This can be served with roasted vegetables and it's also lovely with a salad during the summer.