I stumbled across this idea while trying to make the raspberry ice-cream. It can be quite tart if there isn’t enough sugar added but it’s a very refreshing dessert for one of our warmer days. They are free on No Count and also free if tracking.
Ingredients (makes 2):
- 200g Total 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp Splenda (may need to adjust according to taste)
- a selection of fresh fruit, of your choice
- Mix the raspberries and yogurt together before blitzing in a food processor.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and stir in the sugar. (Keep tasting as you do so.)
- Put a quarter of the mixture into a glass, add some fruit before topping with another quarter of the mixture and more fruit.
- Do the same with the second glass. Enjoy!