A quick, tasty recipe at just 1 point per portion on No Count. If tracking, it would be 2 points per portion (plus any points for potatoes, once weighed).
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 handfuls of watercress
- 4 bacon medallions
- 2 Laughing Cow light triangles with blue cheese (1 point each)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Slice the chicken breasts across the middle.
- Spread a cheese triangle in each one and add a handful of watercress.
- Finally, wrap 2 bacon medallions over the top of each chicken breast.
- Put the chicken breasts in an oven dish and cover with tin foil. Cook for 40 minutes.
- Uncover the chicken and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Served here with mash (using skimmed milk, Yeo Valley 0% crème fraiche, salt and pepper), carrots and green beans.