This was absolutely amazing! I’ve been meaning to make it for a while and finally got round to it – and boy am I glad I did! It’s free on No Count.
If you are tracking, they would be 4 points each if you made three, and 3 points each if you made four.
Ingredients (makes 3 or 4):
(Depending on whether you manage to make all three large pancakes as it can be tricky.)
- 100g oats, blitzed in a food processor
- 3 eggs
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 300g Skyr natural yogurt
- a selection of fruit – I used a banana, blueberries, grapes, strawberries and tinned pears
- Myprotein sugar-free butterscotch sauce
- Make the pancakes first. Put the oats in a bowl then whisk the eggs and milk together and pour over the oats. Whisk it all together.
- Spray Frylight into a frying pan and pour in a third of the mixture. You should be able to turn the pancake over, once it is solid enough, but this can take some getting used to.
- Once cooked, place on a plate and use a metal ring to cut smaller pancakes from this larger one (see picture below). You should be able to cut at least four smaller pancakes from each large one.
- Before you make the second pancake, spray the pan with Frylight again and stir the mixture.
- Cut smaller pancakes from each of the larger ones you make.
- Make the stackers by placing a spoonful of yogurt in the centre of a small pancake and arranging fruit on it (see picture below). Then put another pancake on top and add the fruit and yogurt again. I used four pancakes when making mine but you could always use fewer or more.
- Finally, drizzle some of the sugar-free syrup over the top of the stacker and enjoy!
(Please see the page: Useful Ingredients – Where to Buy? for information about the Myprotein syrup.)