An easy-to-make tea - free on No Count and 5 points if tracking!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- an onion, finely chopped
- 75g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g brown rice
- 200ml hot chicken stock
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 25g Protein cheese, grated
- 50g frozen peas
- Cook the rice separately for 30 minutes.
- Spray a deep frying pan/wok with Frylight and cook the onion and chicken for five minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic, and cook for another 3 mins.
- Add the mixed herbs and pour in the stock, season well. Add the cooked rice and simmer for another 15 mins.
- Add the peas and stir through for another 2-3 mins until the peas are hot.
- Stir in the Protein cheese and serve.
Pictured here with a mixed salad.