This was a gorgeous dish, full of flavours and ideal for a warm summer evening. It is free on No Count or 7 points if tracking (including 70g of pasta).
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 salmon fillets
- 280g wholewheat pasta
- 200ml Yeo Valley 0% fat crème fraiche
- a tbsp capers, finely chopped
- the zest and juice of a lemon
- a tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- Cook the salmon in the oven – I wrap mine in tin foil and cook on 180C for half an hour.
- Boil some water in a pan and cook the pasta – I cook dried pasta for 15 minutes.
- Put the crème fraiche in a bowl and add the capers, lemon juice and zest and the dill. Season to taste and mix it all together.
- Once the pasta and salmon are ready, drain the pasta and pour the crème fraiche mixture into the pan. Stir together.
- Cut the salmon fillets into chunks and add to the pasta.
- Serve straight away, while still warm, and enjoy!
Served here with asparagus – cooked in a tsp olive oil with a splash of soy sauce added at the end.