I’ve adapted a recipe in the WW Bakes book to make this pudding just 2sp on No Count. It is absolutely divine and well worth trying – as are all the recipes! The book’s a great buy!
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 6 slices of Hovis wholemeal medium-sliced bread, lightly toasted
- 20g Flora light (or any other spread that is 1 point for 10g)
- 3 eggs
- 200ml unsweetened almond milk
- a tbsp of sugar-free syrup (I use the MyProtein one, available online)
- a tsp of vanilla extract
- 18g of Cadbury Highlights (3g per person is free)
- 18g cocoa powder
- 25g chocolate chips (I used milk ones)
- 12g flaked almonds (2g per person is free)
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Spread the Flora on the toast, cut the slices in half and arrange them in an ovenproof dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, Highlights, cocoa powder, sugar-free syrup and vanilla extract.
- Pour this over the toast and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the chocolate chips and flaked almonds and bake for 30 minutes.
- I served it warm with a selection of fruit and Total 0% yogurt.
(It was also great heated up in the microwave the next day.)
You could make this dessert for 1 point per portion if you chose to leave out the Flora light and only used 15g of chocolate chips.