Sun-dried Tomato and Chicken Penne
Just 2 points per person on No Count and 9 points if tracking.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 chicken breasts
- an onion
- 60g Philadelphia lightest (2 points)
- 38g sun-dried tomatoes (2 points)
- 140g wholemeal pasta
- a tsp of mixed herbs
- Cut the chicken breasts into slices and cook in a wok or deep frying pan, using Frylight.
- Cook the penne in a separate pan.
- Take the chicken out of the wok and leave it in a dish on the side.
- Next, cut the onion into slices and cook in the wok. Add the chicken and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add 3 tbsps water and stir in the Philadelphia lightest and mixed herbs.
- Allow to simmer for three minutes before adding the cooked penne; stir and serve.
This can be served with broccoli. Garlic can also be added to the dish.