I fancied something a bit different for lunch over the Bank Holiday weekend so rustled these up:
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 4 bacon medallions, chopped up
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 40g spinach
- 50g Yeo Valley 0% crème fraiche
- 52g Protein cheese, grated
- a splash of skimmed milk
- salt and pepper
- Bake the potatoes in the oven. Once cooked, cut in half and leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray a pan with Frylight and add the bacon, spring onions and spinach. Cook on a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Scoop the potato out of the middle and put into a bowl. Add the crème fraiche, a splash of skimmed milk and season. Mash this altogether.
- Mix in the bacon, spring onion, spinach and half the grated cheese.
- Put this mixture back into the potato skins and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Cook on 180C for 10 – 15 mins.
Served here with a small salad … and great to warm up for the next day too!