Here’s another amazing recipe created by Mands (@mands5781) and just in time for Easter! A fantastic chocolate dessert which is very low in points. I made them yesterday and they are absolutely delicious!
You can have two for 1sp on No Count and they’re 1sp each on WW Freestyle.
Ingredients (makes 9):
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 50g 0% Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sweetener (I use sukrin gold)
- 1-2 tsp red food colouring
- 50g Ready Oats (like Ready Brek)
- 12g cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g quark
- 10g vanilla #jello mix (you can use vanilla extract instead if you can’t get this)
- 12g white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Line a square brownie pan with greaseproof paper.
- Mash banana well, until smooth, and mix with egg yolks, yoghurt, vanilla, sweetener and red food colouring.
- Whisk the whites lightly and fold in.
- Add the oats, baking powder and cacao and mix well altogether.
- Pour this mix into the brownie pan and leave to settle.
- In a separate bowl, mix the quark with the vanilla jello powder and you’ll get a stiff set vanilla cream cheese mix. If you don’t have the powder, just use vanilla extract and some sweetener and mix with the quark.
- Dollop the cream cheese mix around the brownie pan and swirl into the mix, leaving marbled blobs and not mixing too much.
- Finally add the white chocolate drops evenly over the top and bake for 15 – 20mins depending on how squidgy you like your brownies.
- Allow to cool (if you can) then slice into 9.