These pancakes use the traditional pancake recipe but I’ve replaced flour with blitzed oats and added some vanilla extract to sweeten them a bit. Using oats can make them a bit trickier to cook so I’d suggest using your daily oil allowance for this.
No Count: Free
If you are following WW Freestyle, you’d be better replacing the oats with plain flour and using Frylight. The points would then be:
WW Freestyle: 4sp per serving
(The photo shows one serving.)
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 100g oats
- 3 eggs
- 300ml skimmed milk
- pinch of salt
- a tsp vanilla extract
- Blitz the oats in a food processor.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together and pour into the oats; add the salt.
- Whisk all the mixture together.
- Heat oil/Frylight in a frying pan and pour in a quarter of the mixture.
- Turn once while cooking. (I find it easier to cut the pancake into quarters before turning each one over separately – if using oats.)
- It’s best to stir the mixture before pouring out for another pancake.
Served here with fresh fruit, low fat natural yogurt and a drizzle of sugar-free syrup. (If following WW Freestyle, use fat-free natural yogurt for 0sp.)