No Count 'Fish Fingers'
Given the thumbs up by my son Ben who helped to make it! These are free on No Count and if tracking, you would just have to point the bread you used.
- 500g skinless and boneless white fish
- 4 slices Warburton's wholemeal medium sliced bread
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- black pepper
- Blitz the bread in a food processor to make breadcrumbs.
- Add the mixed herbs and a dash of black pepper.
- Mix the eggs and lemon juice together in a bowl; season.
- Slice the fish into 'fingers'.
- Dip each piece of fish into the egg mixture and then into the breadcrumbs until fully coated.
- Put on a baking tray (sprayed with Frylight) and bake in the oven on 180C for about 20 minutes.
Served here with mashed potatoes (add skimmed milk, a heaped tbsp 0% Yeo Valley creme fraiche, salt and pepper), carrots and peas.