My mum's first No Count dish...and it's absolutely delicious! It's free on No Count and just 5sp if tracking.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 175g large prawns
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200g brown rice, cooked
- 500ml chicken stock
- ½ tsp paprika and turmeric
- Spray deep frying pan/wok with Frylight. Fry the onion, pepper and garlic for 2 – 4 mins.
- Add the chicken and fry until browned.
- Sprinkle in the turmeric and paprika, coating the chicken and veg.
- Add half the stock and simmer for 12 mins.
- Stir in the prawns, peas and cooked rice. Season and add more stock if needed.
- Simmer for 3 – 4 mins.
- Ready to serve – enjoy!