These are a real treat and so yummy! Comfort food at its best!
They are free on No Count and 5 points each on WW Flex . You could make them for 4 points each if you substituted the olive oil for Frylight.
Ingredients (serves 2 – 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 WW wraps
- 1 tbsp olive oil (from daily allowance)
- an onion, finely sliced
- a red pepper, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g passata
- 1 heaped tsp cumin
- 2 heaped tsp chipotle paste
- a tub of Yeo Valley 0% crème fraiche
- 50g Protein cheese, grated
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Place the chicken breasts in an oven tray. Season to taste and sprinkle with paprika. Cover with tin foil and cook for about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onion and pepper. Fry for about 5 minutes before adding the garlic and cooking for a further minute.
- Add the passata, cumin and chipotle paste. Season to taste and simmer for 10 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked through, take it out of the oven and place on a plate. Use a fork to shred the meat.
- Put about a quarter of the sauce in an ovenproof dish.
- Place the wraps open on your worktop and share the crème fraiche between the four of them. Place the crème fraiche down the middle of each wrap and then place the chicken on top.
- Roll each wrap up and place them on top of the sauce in the ovenproof dish.
- Cover the wraps with the remaining sauce and sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
(One of these is plenty for me but hubby can manage two which is why I’ve put this recipe can serve between two and four people.)