This is a very tasty dish which is so easy to make – ideal for using when you’ve had a busy day.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 bacon medallions, cut into pieces
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 150g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves finely chopped
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 125ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- Place all the ingredients in an ovenproof casserole dish and season well.
- Cook on 170C for an hour.
Served here with wholewheat penne pasta – 70g per person if doing No Count.