This is a very tasty dish which is so easy to make - ideal for using when you've had a busy day. This is free on No Count. If tracking it's 1sp plus the points for any pasta you served with it.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 bacon medallions, cut into pieces
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 150g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves finely chopped
- a 400g tin of chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 125ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- Place all the ingredients in an ovenproof casserole dish and season well.
- Cook on 170C for an hour.
Served here with wholewheat penne pasta – 70g per person (dried weight) if doing No Count.