Many thanks to Marie for her latest addition to the vegan lunch menu! This is free on No Count as long as you use a low calorie cooking spray, such as Frylight. The scrambled tofu is also free on WW Flex but you would have to point any bread/baked beans you served it with.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- half a pack of firm tofu, drain and scrunch through your fingers to look like scramble
- a small onion, finely chopped
- a clove of garlic, crushed
- sea salt flakes
- freshly ground black pepper
- a good pinch of turmeric
- a tsp soy sauce
- a tsp olive oil/Frylight
- Fry the onion and garlic until soft and starting to go brown.
- Add the scrambled tofu and cook until warmed and starting to go brown and crispy.
- Add seasonings, turmeric and soy sauce and cook for another minute.
Served here with 2 slices of medium-sliced Hovis and baked beans. It is also delicious served with baked cherry vine tomatoes and portobello mushrooms. Good additions to the mix are sweet peppers and spinach.