This is great served with a salad or on WW wraps and I’ll be making it every week during the summer months. (You can make it for 0sp by replacing the tahini paste with yogurt, but I prefer hummus with it.)
No Count: 1sp
WW Freestyle: 1sp
Ingredients (serves 4):
- a 400g tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 28g light tahini paste (available at Morrisons, Ocado, Holland and Barrett, Meridian online store)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- a heaped tsp of cumin
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp low fat natural yogurt (use fat free if following WW Freestyle)
- 2 cooked beetroots (from salad section in supermarket). You can use more beetroot if you wish.
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz.
- It’s ready to serve straight away although, if you like it chilled, leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours first.
- Store in a sealed container, in the fridge. It can last for up to 4 days.
Served here in a salad with 'Basil and Bean Dip' which is 0sp. The recipe can be found in the lunch section.
I've also used some weeklies to have 30g of feta (3sp) and 10 olives (1sp).