This week's new recipe makes a great dessert for a dinner party or is ideal if you're feel like something chocolatey. It is very rich which is why I've served mine with a raspberry coulis and fresh fruit. Hope you enjoy it if you decide to make it!
No Count: 2sp
WW Freestyle: 6sp
Ingredients (makes 4):
- 150g oats
- 30g Natvia sweetener (or sweetener of your choice)
- 40g Flora light
- 3 tbsp skimmed milk
- 240g quark
- 64g Philadelphia lightest (16g per person is free)
- 30g Cadbury’s Highlights hot chocolate powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (fan).
- Mix the oats and sweetener together before rubbing in the Flora with your fingers.
- Add the milk and mix into the oat mixture.
- Divide the mixture into four metal rings and squash down. (See picture below.)
- Bake for 15 mins before taking out of the oven and allowing to cool – keep the metal rings in place.
- Once cooled, mix the quark, Philadelphia lightest and Cadbury’s Highlights powder together in a bowl.
- Spoon this mixture on top of the oats in the rings and transfer to the fridge.
- They will be ready to serve in 30 minutes.
- Served here with raspberries which have been blitzed and a tsp of vanilla extract added, and fresh fruit.
(When making this recipe, I used four oven-proof metal rings which I bought from Amazon. I’ve added this item to the ‘Resource Ideas’ section, in ‘Kitchen Equipment’.)