Individual Raspberry Cheesecakes
My son's favourite and just 2 points each on No Count! A perfect dinner party dessert! If tracking, they would be 6sp each.
Ingredients (makes 6):
- 150g oats
- 60g Flora light
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 flat tbsp Splenda
- 200g Philadelphia lightest
- 400g 0% Yeo Valley creme fraiche
- a sachet of raspberry sugar-free jelly
- 6 strawberries
- 12 blackberries
- Mix the oats and Splenda together before rubbing the Flora in with your fingers.
- Add the water and knead together.
- Put the mixture into 6 metal rings that are placed on a baking tray (pictures of these can be found at the bottom of the Manchester Tart recipe). The mixture will still be quite crumbly at this stage.
- Bake on 180C for about 20 mins. Allow to cool.
- Mix the Philadelphia with the creme fraiche and stir in the sugar-free jelly.
- Put onto the top of each base, keeping the metal rings in place. Put in the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
- Just before serving, remove the metal rings and add a halved strawberry and 2 blackberries to each cheesecake.