Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 170g 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 heaped tsp wholegrain mustard
- lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 2 slices Warburton’s wholemeal medium sliced bread
- Mix the yogurt, mustard, egg and a splash of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Put the chicken breasts in a container that has a lid and rub in the crushed garlic cloves.
- Pour over the yogurt mixture and leave to marinate overnight, or during the day, in the fridge.
- Blitz the bread in a food processor and put on a plate.
- Cover each chicken breast with the breadcrumbs.
- Place on a baking tray and cook on 180C for 40 – 45 mins.
Can be served with oven-baked chips, carrots, cauliflower and peas. For the chips: peel and cut potatoes into chip pieces. Put on an oven tray, spray with Frylight and sprinkle with salt. Cook on 180C for about 45 minutes, turning once.
If you make an extra kiev, you could have it with a salad for lunch the next day.