Morning everyone:-) I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to try a No Count Tuna Pasta Bake recipe but I am so glad I did. This was absolutely delicious! It is free on No Count and 7 points per portion if following WW Flex (as long as you substitute the olive oil for a low calorie cooking spray).
Ingredients (serves 4):
- an onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- two 400g tins chopped tomatoes with basil
- a tsp dried oregano
- 280g dried wholemeal pasta
- two tins of tuna in brine
- 16 olives, halved (4 per person are free)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- a small tin of sweetcorn
- 100g Eatlean Protein cheese (26g per person is free)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat to oven to 180C.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and onion before cooking for about 3 minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn, olives and oregano, and season to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce, stirring it in.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and gently stir in the tuna.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!