I love fruit crumbles, especially during the winter, but these are great for summer served with low fat natural yogurt. You can eat them hot, straight from the oven, and they are also great the next day: cold – straight from the fridge. They are just 1 point each on No Count or 4 points each if tracking (not including the yogurt).
Ingredients (makes 4):
- 75g oats, blitzed in food processor
- 50g oats
- 40g Flora light
- 2 flat tbsp Splenda
- 400 g rhubarb, cut into chunks
- 3 apples (I used Braeburn), cut into small pieces
- Put the rhubarb in a pan with 150ml water. Sprinkle 1 flat tbsp Splenda over the top and bring to the boil. Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Place all the oats in a mixing bowl. Add the Flora and rub in with fingertips.
- Sprinkle over 1 flat tbsp Splenda and mix together.
- Drain the rhubarb and divide between four small ovenproof dishes. Divide the apple between the dishes too and mix together.
- Put the oat mixture on top of each dish and place in the oven. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Served here with low fat natural yogurt. (Don’t forget to point the yogurt if tracking.)