The photos do not do this dessert justice – it is absolutely delicious! I made four individual ones but they all ‘crumbled’ as I served them.😊 Definitely one for when you feel the need for something sweet!
They are 1 point each on No Count or 4 points each if tracking.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 3 medium-sized bananas, peeled and chopped
- 8 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp Myprotein sugar-free syrup (available from the Myprotein website or Amazon)
Ingredients for the crumble topping:
- 70g oats, blitzed in food processor
- 50g oats
- 40g Flora light
- 1 flat tbsp Splenda
- Pre-heat the oven to 170C.
- Share the bananas between 4 small ovenproof dishes or you could put them all in one large dish.
- Add 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp sugar-free syrup to each small dish (or cover the bananas in a large dish with all the lemon juice and sugar-free syrup).
- Make the crumble next by placing all the oats in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Flora and rub in with your fingertips.
- Sprinkle over the Splenda and mix together.
- Divide the crumble between the four dishes, covering the banana (or place it all over the bananas in the large dish).
- Cook for 20 minutes, and enjoy!
Served here with Bird’s low fat custard powder. Make up a sachet of custard powder with a pint of skimmed milk (return to the pan to thicken it up) and you can have 60g for 1 point.
To make cherry and apple crumble: peel and dice 2 apples and cut in half 100g frozen cherries (when they have defrosted a bit). Share the fruit between the four bowls and add the crumble mixture on top. There is no need to add any sugar or water to the fruit.